Updating Metal Vol 1 for Redshift to v1.001
An update has been made to the Metal Vol 1 material collection for Redshift to resolve an issue. Metal Vol 1 for Octane and Arnold are not affected.
Remove the Asset from the Plus Library's Installed Tab
- Alt + Right Click (Or on a Mac: CMD + Right Click) "Metal Vol 1 (Redshift)" to remove it from the Installed tab.
- Click Yes on the popup dialogue.
- It is now removed from the Installed list.
Remove the Assets from Disc
- Navigate to the location on disc where you have located your Greyscalegorilla Assets folder.
- Locate the associated gsglib and delete it.
Download the Updated Version from the HUB's Asset Tab
Make sure you're seeing version 1.001. Download and then install it.