I updated to R25, how do I update the Plus HUB?
With each new Cinema 4D release, you will need to install a new version of the Plus HUB (and all of the plugins.) However, you do not need to re-download all of the assets. Below are the steps you'll need to follow to migrate as well as a video explaining the process.
- Download and install the appropriate version of the HUB here that corresponds with your OS and version of C4D.
- In the HUB, download and install new versions of the plugins.
- If you already have a Greyscalegorilla Asset folder, you can now link to it. Go to Edit→Preferences and in the Greyscalegorilla section, set the Greyscalegorilla Asset folder to the path used by your previous Cinema 4D version. All of your Cinema 4D versions can share the same asset folder.
- With Cinema 4D Release 25, Maxon has removed their lib4d format, which we used for our library files. Follow the steps below to convert your previous files to our new format. In the Plus HUB, Go to Help>Update Material Libraries. This will download and install the new library files.
- Success! The Plus Library should now show your collections.