How do I set Texture Paths for Command Line Rendering?
- Open the interface version of C4D, and make sure the texture path is set properly in your preferences.
- In the preferences window, click the 'Preferences Folder...' button.
- Copy the folder called 'prefs'.
- Move up one folder to the MAXON folder. Navigate to the preferences folder of the version of C4D you're using with the '_x' on the end.
- Paste the 'prefs' folder. (Overwrite the folder here if it already exists.)
NOTE: As odd as it seems, this is Maxon's official method for setting texture paths for command line rendering. This workflow isn't tied specifically to how Greyscalegorilla products work.