Can I still use these Plugins and Materials if I cancel my membership?
- You will lose access to all Materials, Plugins, Assets, and Training available in Plus.
- You will lose access to the Plus Library and forgo your license to use any new materials or assets in new projects.
Why am I getting texture errors with the Plus materials?
- First, check that you are using the correct asset inspector for the renderer you are using:
- Check that the collection used has been installed on the machine giving the error.
- Check that the Greyscalegorilla Asset preference is set properly.
- If you are seeing black textures with the Everyday Material Collection on mac, you will need to re-install the collection.
If none of the following helps, contact us in support by going here and clicking 'Contact'.
How do I cancel my subscription?
First, make sure you are signed in to your Customer Portal. Click on "My Subscription" from the menu on the left. Under "Subscription Details", click "Cancel" to deactivate your subscription.
For monthly subscriptions, keep in mind that you'll still be an active member through the end of your payment period. Your account will say "Pending Cancellation" until the End Date noted on your account.
Will my projects that use materials downloaded from Plus be unable to open once my subscription expires?
Any previously created scene file or render, made while you were an active Plus member, is still available for you to use, alter, and re-render. However, you cannot use those assets in any new scene files.
So, if you want to continue to use the materials/downloads, you'll want to make sure your subscription is active.
Is the content on Plus downloadable so I can keep copies of it for offline viewing?
No, unfortunately this isn't possible as we are a subscription service. The content on Plus is streaming only.
Can I pay for my Plus subscription monthly?
Yes, you can now choose the Subscription Term for your account.
First time Plus customers, at the bottom of the Greyscalegorilla Plus page, you have to payment options: Annual (best value) or Monthly. Choose the term you prefer and "Add to Cart".
Returning Plus users, make sure you are signed in to the Customer Portal. Click on "My Subscription" from the menu on the left.
Under "Subscription Totals", click "Change Subscription Term". From the dropdown menu you can choose Annual or Monthly payments. Make sure to click "Update Subscription" to save your changes.
I canceled my Plus subscription by accident. How do I reactivate my account?
No worries! Your subscription is "Pending Cancellation" until the next billing period. To reactivate your subscription, log in to your Customer Portal.
Choose "My Subscription" from the menu on the left. Under "Subscription Details" click the yellow button that says "Reactivate". You're all set to access Plus content again!