How do I download and install my plugins?
Downloading and Installing the New Plugins
- First make sure you have installed the HUB. Click here for the Greyscalegorilla HUB installation guide.
- In Cinema 4D go to the "Greyscalegorilla" menu and open the HUB by choosing "Greyscalegorilla HUB".
- Press the "Sign In" button on the top right.
- A dialog will appear where you can enter in your email address and password that you used to sign in to www.greyscalegorilla.com.
- Once you are logged in, and if you are a Plus subscriber, then you will see a list of plugins appear in the Products section.
- Select individual plugins to install by checking their checkboxes, or you can press the "Select All" button to check all the plugins available.
- Now press the "Install" button on the right hand side.
- Please wait while all the plugins are downloaded and installed for you.
- Once they are installed a dialog will appear telling you that the plugins were successfully installed and to restart Cinema 4D.
- Restart Cinema 4D.
- Your plugins are now available to use. You can find your plugins listed under the Greyscalegorilla menu as well as tags in the tags menu and scripts in the "Extensions→User Scripts" (or "Scripts→User Scripts" for R20).