LUTs can be used in many content creation applications. Gorilla Grade LUTs should work in any application that accepts .3dl, .cube, or .look files. Though we don't have quickstart videos for every application, that doesn't mean that it will not work. You may just need to check you application's help documentation and search for how to load LUT files.
Articles in this section
- Do the Gorilla Grade LUTs work in Cinema 4D?
- Do these work in LOG?
- Can I adjust the Gorilla Grade LUTs?
- Will the Gorilla Grade LUTs work in LOG space?
- There is no Quick Start video for my application.
- Some of the looks are very bright or very dark, what gives?
- What is a LUT or 3D LUT?
- Do the Gorilla Grade LUTs work in Final Cut Pro?
- What applications do the Gorilla Grade LUTs support?
- I downloaded the Gorilla Grade LUTs zip file, now what?